1. Peyton Manning STATS: 95.0 Passer RTG, 4,002 YDS 27 TD's 12 INT's
Analysis: Has done it all, won 2 MVP trophy, a Superbowl, been to countless Pro Bowls, and plays well no matter who he has on the field with him. He is a pure pocket passer, with a great arm, tremendous accuarcy, and unbelieveable pocket presence.
2. Tom Brady STATS: 83.9 Passer RTG, 76 YDS O TD's 0 INT's
Analysis: Before being injured Tom Brady was looking to return to the superbowl coming off a 50 TD season. When Brady is healthy, which is all the time, with the exception of last year, he and Manning are the best in the buisness.
3. Drew Brees STATS: 96.2 Passer RTG, 5,069 YDS, 34 TD's 17 INT's
Analysis: Extremely productive quarterback. Very accurate, underrated arm strength, and is a great leader. Brees has been one of the NFL's most productive QB's since coming to the Saints.
4. Phillip Rivers STATS: 105.5 Passer RTG, 4,009 YDS, 34 TD's 11 INT's
Analysis: Just got a huge contract, and it was well deserved. With LT having two down years, Phillip Rivers has kept the Chargers offense potent. He doesn't enough credit for working without a Top 20 reciever.
5. Aaron Rodgers STATS: 93.8 Passer RTG, 4,038 YDS, 28 TD's 13 INT's
Analysis: Has overcome the drama that comes with being associated with Favre to become a great NFL quarterback. He has a strong arm, good accuarcy, and goes through his progessions very fast for a first year starter.
6. Donavan McNabb STATS: 86.4 Passer RTG, 3,916 YDS, 23 TD's 11 INT's
Analysis: Over the last 5 years McNabb has proven to be a true pocket quarterback. He has become more accurate and has been very productive. He has been to a Superbowl and multiple NFC Championship games. Is also a proven winner.
7. Kurt Warner STATS: 96.9 Passer RTG, 4,583 YDS, 30 TD's 14 INT's
Analysis: Has returned to the form he had with the St. Louis Rams, were he won a Superbowl and was a cast member of the greatest show on turf. He has shown that age is just a number for the quarterback position in the NFL.
8. Jay Cutler STATS: 86.0 Passer RTG, 4,526 YDS, 25 TD's 18 INT's
Analysis: He is the best up and coming QB in the leaque. Cutler has a cannon arm, good accuarcy, and is mobile. He has all the tools to be great. He just needs to be surronded a good cast in order to start winning some games.
9. Tony Romo STATS: 91.4 Passer RTG, 3,448 YDS, 26 TD's 14 INT's
Analysis: Romo is the most underrappreciated quarterback in the NFL. He had to deal with Terrell Owens for 3 years and still produced at a high level. Cowboys fans most have forgot who their QB's were after Aikman. Anthony Wright, Quincy Carter, and the list goes on. I know the Cowboys have high expectations but you have a good QB, get over it.
10. Ben Roethlisberger STATS: 80.1 Passer RTG 3,301 YDS 17 TD's 15 INT's
Analysis: Has won two Superbowl rings. The latter superbowl Roethlisberger showed great poise and made some great plays when the Steelers needed it.